I Quarter by 10th April
II Quarter by 10th July
III Quartet by 10th October
IV Quarter by 10th January
• After the due date of every quarter, a late fee of Rs. 10/- will be charged per day and only cash payment will be accepted.
• School fee (Cash, Cheque or plastic money) can be paid at school counter on any working day from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Fee booklet to be kept safe for whole year, a new fee booklet will be issued on payment of Rs.50/-). No cash fee to be handed over to any of the school staff other than staff at fee counter or school reception. In case of cheque, it can be sent through school driver or the child himself with the fee booklet.
• Transport fee to be paid along with the term fee of every quarter (As per the distance from school, refer to transport section).
• Repeated defaulters in payment of fees will be given a written warning twice and the name permanently struck of the rolls for default thereafter.
• A month's notice must be given to intended withdrawal of a student from school or else a month’s fees will be charged.
• Child will not be allowed to appear in exam if his/her name if in fee defaulter list.
(Money collected as fine will be spent on charity to needy students)